The capitol police incited the January 6 riot.

Welcome to STLtoday.com's forum for lively discussion of the day's news. We hope you'll find the discussion informative and invigorating -- or take it on yourself to make it so.

Moderators: STLtoday Forum Moderators, CA Moderators

BurntChurchMan
Forum User

Post by BurntChurchMan »

There are videos circulating on Twitter that show the capitol police throwing flash bang grenades into the peaceful crowd that hadn't yet even gotten on the steps approaching the building.

This was a setup.
This is the flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.
RileyRampant
Forum User

Re: The capitol police incited the January 6 riot.

Post by RileyRampant »

BurntChurchMan wrote: 01 Aug 2021 19:35 pm There are videos circulating on Twitter that show the capitol police throwing flash bang grenades into the peaceful crowd that hadn't yet even gotten on the steps approaching the building.

This was a setup.
show us one. i mean, i'm sure you're on the level, but i'd just like to see it, just in case you're lying.
mdkieffer
Forum User

Post by mdkieffer »

RileyRampant wrote: 01 Aug 2021 19:37 pm
BurntChurchMan wrote: 01 Aug 2021 19:35 pm There are videos circulating on Twitter that show the capitol police throwing flash bang grenades into the peaceful crowd that hadn't yet even gotten on the steps approaching the building.

This was a setup.
show us one. i mean, i'm sure you're on the level, but i'd just like to see it, just in case you're lying.
can you use google?
StRonniesGhost
Forum User

Post by StRonniesGhost »

This was a setup.
beev posted the exact same bull[shirt]. :lol:
"Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R.Congressmen,"
trump to DOJ
stlvidpro
Forum User

Post by stlvidpro »

Yeah, the Capitol Police invited the idiots to invade the building, chase cops through hallways, and steal and vandalize

Do people think before they post?
mdkieffer
Forum User

Post by mdkieffer »

stlvidpro wrote: 01 Aug 2021 19:46 pm Yeah, the Capitol Police invited the idiots to invade the building, chase cops through hallways, and steal and vandalize

what did the rioters do that was so bad? I thought they were exercising their first amendment rights and their right to challenge the election results.

It was a peaceful protest
BurntChurchMan
Forum User

Post by BurntChurchMan »

BurntChurchMan
Forum User

Post by BurntChurchMan »

stlvidpro wrote: 01 Aug 2021 19:46 pm Yeah, the Capitol Police invited the idiots to invade the building, chase cops through hallways, and steal and vandalize

The next time you comment on a thread I start, I'd advise you to read the [fork]ing words I write. What you've written here is nothing more than you swatting down a claim no one had made.
MoodySportsFan
Forum User

Post by MoodySportsFan »

This was a setup.
Yes. It was.
I am working hard to no longer respond to posters whom I judge to be trolls. The only way we can lessen the troll’s influence on this forum is to NOT respond to them.
mdkieffer
Forum User

Post by mdkieffer »

MoodySportsFan wrote: 01 Aug 2021 20:02 pm

This was a setup.
Yes. It was.
As I said it was a peaceful protest. People need to look into Nancy Pelosi. Think she was doing stuff behind the scenes.
RileyRampant
Forum User

Post by RileyRampant »

it's always cute when people clip out of context of the whole event - for anyone who wants to actually see the event as it transpired, rather than a cherry-picked video bite, here it is :
Disclaimer: The video above is hosted on Youtube, and has not be reviewed by the staff of the Post-Dispatch.
StRonniesGhost
Forum User

Post by StRonniesGhost »

RileyRampant wrote: 01 Aug 2021 20:24 pm
it's always cute when people clip out of context of the whole event - for anyone who wants to actually see the event as it transpired, rather than a cherry-picked video bite, here it is :
Disclaimer: The video above is hosted on Youtube, and has not be reviewed by the staff of the Post-Dispatch.
That's an excellent video.
"Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R.Congressmen,"
trump to DOJ
StRonniesGhost
Forum User

Post by StRonniesGhost »

trump to DOJ
BurntChurchMan
Forum User

Post by BurntChurchMan »

RileyRampant wrote: 01 Aug 2021 20:24 pm
Why doesn't your video show the crowd peacefully standing there while the capitol police are throwing flash grenades at them? Wouldn't that mean your video is missing some context?
StRonniesGhost
Forum User

Post by StRonniesGhost »

I guess we should be impressed he has finally admitted it was a riot.
trump to DOJ
BurntChurchMan
Forum User

Post by BurntChurchMan »

This thread has triggered vile hag. It's made 4 posts in it.