Cat Park

Moderator: STLtoday Forum Moderators

TheNinthSamurai
Forum User

Cat Park

Post by TheNinthSamurai »

I've heard of dog parks...places that are fenced where you can let your dog roam without a leash.

Has anyone ever heard of a cat park? I'd love to have a cat but don't want one unless it gets an opportunity to go outside and roam a little bit.. I live downtown in an apartment building. There's plenty of park acreage nearby that could be fenced for one.
Dicktar
Forum User

Re: Cat Park

Post by Dicktar »

It's part of a vast anti-feline conspiracy that has deep roots in our society. They're the most popular animal companions in America, yet the whole system is built for dogs.

Remember Biden's campaign promise to adopt a cat? Broken. (I mean, at least he got rid of his dog, but that's only the first step)
acco40
Forum User

Post by acco40 »

Why There Is No Such Thing as a Cat Park

Obviously, the OP is a first time cat owner.

TheNinthSamurai
Forum User

Post by TheNinthSamurai »

acco40 wrote: 14 Dec 2021 11:18 am Image

Why There Is No Such Thing as a Cat Park

Obviously, the OP is a first time cat owner.

Dogs are the same way. So why do they have dog parks and not cat parks? That's discrimination.
acco40
Forum User

Post by acco40 »

TheNinthSamurai wrote: 15 Dec 2021 06:36 amDogs are the same way. So why do they have dog parks and not cat parks? That's discrimination.
Not sure if what you stated was tongue in cheek or not. FYI, dogs are pack animals. Cats (lions may be the exception) are not.