Missouri-based Book'd launches the clever online booking engine to make time count for small businesses
COLUMBIA, Missouri - August 1, 2012 - The online productivity tool Book’d is releasing an all-new engine to allow small businesses to create a responsive website with online booking and eCommerce functionality in under 15 minutes. As Benjamin Franklin said, “Time is money,” which is especially true for service-based businesses. Book’d enables its users to spend more profitable time within their business, while being accessible to their clients through a mobile-friendly landing page or website at an extremely low monthly cost.
Book’d allows a business’ customers to book an appointment, a spot in a class, a venue, or a group of time-based activities. In addition to basic booking functionality, Book’d allows users to manage multiple staff and locations, accept payments, manage invoices, group services as packages, and run promotions. Through a visually clever interface, businesses will be able to promote each available time slot in order to fill schedules and maximize revenue.
After two years of intense development by a Columbia, Missouri-based team, the robust SaaS online booking engine provides users with customizable features to ensure their organization’s web presence matches the sophistication of their online booking functionality. Advancing the industry standard, feature options include:
- Distribution - Users can choose to have a Book’d landing page, embeddable widget or a full website, any of which can be setup in less than 15 minutes.
- Design - Users can customize their Book’d layouts, fonts, color palettes and backgrounds. All designs are responsive, meaning a Book’d online presence is mobile and tablet-ready.
- Profitability - Users can create packages and multiple service types, create and accept gift codes, run promotions and accept payments.
“Service professionals don’t have enough time to maintain a quality online presence, manage their team’s schedule, prevent no-shows and acquire new customers - all while running the day-to-day operations. We’ve designed Book’d to solve these fundamental issues with time for small businesses. Book’d is a productivity tool, meaning that by using this engine, professionals should be able to spend more time with their business, while Book’d ensures that they are accessible to customers seeking to discover services, see availability and schedule appointments,” said Jamie Stephens, founder of Book’d.
Customers must request an invitation to the clever online booking engine at www.bookd.com. Access will be granted on a rolling basis, beginning August 15, 2012. There will be four value-based, flat fee tiers of monthly subscription:
- Solo - a free plan for anyone seeking an online booking landing page or widget
- Presence - for those seeking a website in addition to an online booking tool
- Pro - for those seeking the ability to accept payments when customers book online
- ProPresence - for those seeking both a website and the ability to accept payments
“Each one of our customers should be more productive, accessible, and profitable by using Book’d. That’s why we spent time improving the industry standards - developing a recurring payment functionality, designing for mobile, and building it to be ‘clever.’ It’s an engine that should create real opportunity for businesses to grow exponentially by reducing open inventory and management time, while becoming more accessible to customers,” said Emily Eldridge, CEO of Book’d.
Those individuals who request a Book’d invitation prior to October 1, 2012 will enjoy “Early Adopter” benefits. To learn more, visit www.bookd.com. More features will be released throughout the coming months.