The Simon Law Firm Seminar to Benefit Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
St. Louis – The Simon Law Firm’s seventh annual seminar, which earns lawyers CLE credit and raises money for Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, will be held on June 21.
Attorneys who attend the seminar will earn seven hours of continuing legal education credit, including one hour of ethics credit. The entire $150 seminar fee is donated to Legal Services of Eastern Missouri.
In the past six years the event has raised over $83,500 for the organization, which provides legal assistance to elderly and low-income families living in the 21 counties located in Eastern Missouri.
The seminar, entirely underwritten and organized by the St. Louis-based law firm, will be held at the Missouri Athletic Club, 405 Washington Ave, St. Louis, Missouri 63102. Registration begins at 8:15 a.m.
The speakers include:
• James F. Bennett, Dowd Bennett, Voir Dire
• Bevy Beimdiek, Missouri State Public Defender’s Office, Opening Statement
• St. Louis County Circuit Court Judge Barbara W. Wallace, Tips from the Bench
• U.S. District Court Judge Henry E. Autrey, Cross Examination
• Thomas J. Magee, HelplerBroom, Closing Argument
• John E. Campbell, The Simon Law Firm, Appeals
• Maurice B. Graham, Gray, Ritter & Graham, Lawyer Ethics
Based in St. Louis, The Simon Law Firm handles catastrophic injury, mass tort, class action, intellectual property, consumer rights and commercial litigation cases nationwide. For more information, contact John G. Simon or Christie Rainey at 314-241-2929 or visit www.simonlawpc.com.