The Valley Park Resale and Flea Market is celebrating its recent expansion with a Grand Re-Opening/Expansion event Memorial Day weekend. Located on Hwy 141 just ¼ mile north of Hwy 44, the market is easy to find. More than 50 vendors sell at this indoor market, open six days a week year round.
The celebration is Saturday May 26 9am to 6pm, and features door prize drawings, snacks and the fun of finding a variety of treasures. While the items are always changing, you’ll find home decor, baby clothing, Avon and Pampered Chef items, sports memorabilia, tools, as well as antique and vintage items.
Located at Hwy 141 and Marshall Road next to Economy Car Care, the new lower level features a department store-style resale, with themed areas. The upstairs is a vendor mart/flea market with an ‘anything goes’ variety, with great finds in each booth.
“Our customers enjoy the ever-changing variety that our vendors provide” says Diana Stone, owner. Some spend hours exploring every corner -- there are so many great resale deals. Whether it’s trendy decor, like-new toddler clothing, or just a simple children’s toy you will find great resale deals. You can really save a lot of money buying resale, and we don’t think you’ll leave disappointed.”
The store opened in March 2011 and has been steadily growing, and the expansion is evidence that the store is winning customers and developing a winning reputation in the market. The store is a family-friendly environment, and seeks to avoid items that can give flea markets a black-eye; no counterfeit items, pornography, or similar items are allowed.
“We look forward to greeting every customer, and hope that our interaction with every customer and vendor reveals our desire to serve the Lord with this business” says Brett Stone, owner. “A part of that is simply creating an enjoyable environment where we can relate to people in a personal way, compared to larger marts that are impersonal. Our desire is to create a mart where both our customers and vendors are blessed here.”
The Valley Park Resale and Flea Market is located at 20 Meramec Station Road (hwy 141) at Marshall Road. Open Monday through Saturday, closed Sundays. www.facebook.com/vpflea, email info at vpfleamarket.com or phone 636 923-8696 for additional information.
- St. Louis police commander survives ambush while on special patrol
- Owner kills three people, then himself, at Cherokee Street business
- 'Friendly's' bar offers most unfriendly bill
- Mother of baby who was sexually assaulted and strangled in St. Charles is charged with murder
- Even the Cardinals face difficult decisions
- Wife's scary health incident keeps Horton off Cards' TV
- Bernie Bytes: Should Cards deal for Lee?
- Suspended Caseyville police chief dead of self-inflicted gunshot
- Northwest Plaza deal cost taxpayers millions
- Slain girl's remains found as part of 30-year-old St. Louis murder investigation